Friday, March 24, 2006

Uh oh

So apparently my brother is really pissed at me for some reason. I know I might have been harsh on him - and I did not mean to intentionally hurt his feelings. But for some reason he pushed my buttons and I reacted.

It's funny how in retrospect to growing up when I was over weight and dealing with my own health issues, he would ridicule me. He'd poke fun at my weight - say some hurtful things and really damage some of my self esteem. Now that the tables have turned and I am able to do the same thing back to him he got really upset. I think that might be typical of a bully. Always poking fun at other people and making jokes at their expense - yet when the table is turned they suddenly are faced with their self esteem issues and end up getting more upset. I stood up for myself and expressed to George that I didn't think he should eat 3 manapuas a day. Is that a crime? I don't think so. He was mad enough at me to threaten physical harm. I know he probably was just joking - but whatever. I can't help but ponder this whole situation. What really set him off? Was it something I said - or is it something he's personally struggling with? I already called and left him one message today - if he's too chicken to call me back then that's his own dilemma. Ainokea.

I called and talked to Gam earlier. It sounded like she was having an better day. She did her exercises this morning and was waiting for the physical therapist - who told us he wouldn't be back until Tuesday next week. Good thing I called - they would have waited around all day for him and then ripped him up when they see him on Tuesday.

I also talked to Mom - which is the reason I know George is sooo pissed. She said she didn't want to get into the middle of it and hopes we have a chance to talk. I do too - but if he doesn't call me back then sounds like it's all on him. UGH!!! This is aggrevating! Why does this always happen? Unnecessary drama seems to find its way into my life at strange times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home