Monday, March 13, 2006

Start of Day 3

Right before I went to bed last night I found a HUGE cockaroach in the bathroom. It gives me the shivers just thinking about it. I was going to use my slippa to kill it but then thought twice about how resilant those little suckers are and grabbed my running shoe. I had to hit it twice before the big crunch and no more movement came out of the poor creature. Willies!!!

And then at about 2 am I woke up to crazy wind gusts shaking the house and making all of the windows rattle. I got up to use the bathroom and immediately thought of the cockaroach... could it come up from the deepths of the toilet? Those things creep me out!

I headed down the Pali to find coffee and a connection - it took nearly 40 minutes to make it 5 miles. Crazy how populated this area is! Just a reminder not to go anywhere in the middle of traffic let alone ride my bike during those hours. That's just begging to be hit. Ok - more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home